Project Bluefield - Origins PROTOTYPE
A downloadable kinetic novel for Windows, macOS, and Linux
|a kinetic novel | ON HOLD|
|version (stage):||2019.08.26 (pre-alpha / skeletal)|
|development:||Prototype | ON HOLD|
the origin stories behind [freaks of nature]
From the fanfiction series Project Bluefield, comes the origins of its "protagonists"—the Zeros. Though their very nature remains a mystery, we know that for many of them, it begins (so to speak) in our world. This "frame" will display to you ██ of them.
Current Records on Hand:
- ████ ███*
- Subject: █████
- Summary: ███████████████████████████ ███████████████████████████ ███████████████████████████
- "Awakening" (2010 CE)
- Subject: 017 "Bluefield"
- Summary: Awakening in a strange version of his home, a young man and his brother Kyler discover that they have been stranded from their summer vacation...and into a horrifying struggle between humanity and darkness. The young man in particular has received the means to fight, along with a terrible responsibility—but is he at all ready for what lies ahead of him? Will he fail al0ne? Or...
* not available in demo
Status on Platforms:
This may not be for you. If you are easily disturbed,
do not play this game.
|Updated||18 hours ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||Ren'Py, Adobe Photoshop, Audacity, Adobe Illustrator|
|Tags||Coming Of Age, Horror, modern-day, Mystery, Narrative, postmodern, Shadows, Superpowers|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- 20190830 - New Demo BuildAug 30, 2019
- 20190620 - Quick UpdateJun 20, 2019
- 20190510 - Quick FixMay 11, 2019
- 20190505 - New Demo BuildMay 06, 2019
- 20190401 - Happy April Fools' DayApr 02, 2019
- 20190308 - New YearMar 08, 2019
- 20181126 - Demo Update + A few thingsNov 27, 2018
- 20181111 - New Build, Altered Menu UINov 11, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Don't worry i have already downloaded your game, and hi. Also thanks for the cool game!